REVIEW: Snoe Poudre Extraordinaire Loose Powder

4:36 PM

I really should be working on a freelance project right now, but my brain is getting fried and I can't think of designing. So I'm writing this as an excuse to have a break from that =p

Anyhow, here's my review of Snoe's Poudre Extraordinaire Loose Powder (P799). Even the name sounds elegant as it's packaging. How pretty is this? <3


Snoe is a local brand here in the Philippines and currently is having a good amount of audience. This is one of their best-sellers according to the sales lady who accommodated me. She was also offering another loose powder called, Poudre Phenomenon Pore Eraser HD Face Powder White, which she says is good for acne-prone skin. The reason why I chose to buy this over the other was because of the SPF 30 and its' antioxidant property. Nevertheless, I might try the Pore Eraser on my next purchase from them.

They have 3 shades that covers light, medium, and dark. I got the Vanilla Creme which was the lightest one. It also comes in 35 gram jar - that's alot of product in one jar!



What I like about this product is that, it does what everything it says on their label. Smooth, fine, and natural is spot on. It has a light sweet berry scent that is not overpowering. I never liked products with too much sweetness to their smell, but this just has the right amount of sweetness to it that I like.

It blends well on my skin and what surprised me is that it didn't cake on my skin compared to the other mineral powders I had tried. I rarely use other beauty products when leaving home, I usually just pat a layer of powder on my face. That being said, this lasts about 2-3 hours on me. It might last longer when you have foundation or primer under it. Or if you don't have an oily skin.

What I didn't like was the grayish cast which is because of the SPF. It's not very apparent, but you'll notice it if you were photograph with flash. The image below was taken via webcam. It has a light-moderate coverage so the redness from my face was covered a little. Another reason why people who do my makeup likes to be abundant when using blush. >< 
The other thing was their puff. It was not the best puff and most of the reviews I've read says that they don't use the puff altogether. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to buy a good powder brush. I also have to think about how to bring those two since the powder jar itself is already taking up too much space. So, yah. It might not be the best, but it does what its suppose to do. =p

If you're looking for a powder with light-moderate coverage and SPF, this would work well. =]
---------------
Boredom strikes again..and just because I like mah huge panda shirt.


Check out Snoe's Facebook page to see a list of products and store/kiosk locations.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing coverage for something so light! This one smells so nice as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe