REVIEW: Tony Moly Red Wine Mask

4:30 PM

With the seemingly boost of beauty store around the country, face masks are now easily available to everyone with access to a mall or store. Instead of going to a spa salon, you can easily buy a pre-made one and you’re ready for a night of pampering. The only problem that could arise when buying is choosing which one works for you from the vast array of face mask choices.

As Tony Moly is one of the beauty store that I find I kept on going back to (probably because of their cute packaging), I bought 2 face masks; red wine and tea tree. Tea tree is a common choice for people with blemishes or acne because its benefits include lessening of inflammation and it is also used to dry up those nasty zits. Sadly, the last time I used a tea tree based product, it didn’t do much for me. Despite of that, I bought one just in case I decided to try it again. That said I tried the Red Wine Face Mask first which is being advertised for Pore Care.

I placed it on the refrigerator for a few hours before using because the weather was too hot and I just wanted to feel cool for a while. Compared to the other face masks, the essence was just enough. It’s a bit short on the nose part, but covers most of the face area well. It stinged my eyes at first, but it was gone in a few seconds. I had it on for around 25 min. before taking it off. It’s very moisturizing on the face, sticky at first like most gel based moisturizer, but made my face shiny and bright after usage (o diba, parang shampoo lang. *cough* sorry for lame joke *cough*).

The picture doesn’t show much of the afterglow, lo-res cam doesn't help as well ^^; this is just to let you guys know what the face mask looks like on package and on my face.


Would I buy it again? If you have oily skin like I do, I would skip this. I used it last night and got a few small bumps on my chin and forehead. And altough my face is a minefield of acne, my forehead seldom gets affected so I would normally notice changes there. This might work better for those that have dry-normal skin. If you have oily skin and have tried this, how did it go for you? Or if you have dry skin and have used this as well, do share us your thoughts!  


Has anyone tried the Tea Tree variant? Let me know! =]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've tried a cucumber mask from Tonymoly before, and it was really refreshing~ but I generally use the Etude House masks which I've never had a problem with^^ Thanks for sharing your review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your share as well! Would remember to have a look at the cucumber and Etude ones! =]

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe