Projects + Haul

2:53 PM

I know I've been neglecting writing here on my blog. There's been a lot of times where I just start writing a post but end up not even finishing a paragraph or two and I have to scratch it altogether.

I just like to share with you guys some of the things I was able to buy today! More Korean products! I was looking around Althea to check out what I could buy online but I didn't get the chance to check out my orders. Incidentally, we went to Robinson's and I saw Banila Co. (another Korean brand ^^), it's the first branch I saw of Banila Co. and what actually caught my eye was their endorser, Song Ji Hyo! Most would know her from her recent (and very popular) drama, The Descendants of the Sun, but I first saw her on Running Man and became a fan. As I was already looking for a face powder, I checked theirs.

Here's what I bought:


Still have my Korean Animal masks and I'm thinking of having some of them included in my give-away. So do check back in a while. ^^

Also, would like to share that I recently did a writing gig! Never thought I'd write an article about being a freelance artist but I was glad for the opportunity. If you want to check them out, it's at Industry Magazine's Site

Articles I've written are titled:

I still lack as a writer but hopefully I can do better for the next ones I'll be writing or even here on my blog. 

Thanks for checking in! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Prime Primer looks interesting! Will wait for your reviews. Pag mag a-Althea haul ka, isabay sabay na natin ni Cindy para free shipping. :)) hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sige! Balak ko kasi bilhan si ahia nung apple facial wash (hindi available ung bija) ng Inisfree tas bigla may nakita ako na iba pang interesting xD

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe