Short Post + Update + Holy Thursday

12:33 AM

Hey, there! How are you guys spending your Holy Week? As for this Holy Thursday, we just stayed home. Haha, I know. Uneventful to say the the least. I just finished a project so that's good too since that meant I don't have to work on anything for the rest of the week unless something comes up.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that this blog is still alive despite its almost one month hiatus. ^^; Been really busy and hadn't had the time to post anything, which meant I have a lot of catching up to do. Good thing I have a list of almost finished products that I could review, starting next week (hopefully). So do wait for those. I'm also expecting to receive my first Memebox purchase next week, so finger's crossed to that, that I get good products and samples so I can share my experience with it with you guys. =]

Among the products that I'll be reviewing in the near future:
1. Sebamed Body Lotion
2. Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Facial Foam Cleanser
3. Tony Moly's Tea Tree Moisturizer (haven't finish this yet, but I'm posting it here anyway so I won't forget =p)
4. Snoe Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar
5. Snoe Awesome Poresome Clarifying Tonic

I also got sample products from my purchase from Tony Moly so I'd share those too when I get the chance to use them. If I remember correctly, the ones I'll be able to use are: Tomatox Brightening Mask, Aura CC, and an Emulsion.

So yup, just a short update. I hope you guys are enjoying your Holiday be it vacation-like or reconnecting with God. Stay safe and God bless~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't wait for your reviews! :D I'm curious about the tea tree moisturizer from Tony Moly.

    Also, you got samples diba? I love Tomatox, you might like it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, looking forward to it too! Hopefully it works well on me.

      Yup, ang dami ko nga narinig/nabasa na good things about Tomatox. Nag fo-focus muna ko on healing my acnes, bigla nanaman kasi sila naglabasan xP haha. But, will try this asap.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe