ISF Animal Sanctuary

12:58 AM

This is not my usual skincare post, but I hope you can spare some time to read about the cause and help if you wish to.=]
---
I love animals.

I mean, they're practically hypnotizing you to love them. Just look.

But yeh, it gets me. Every. Single. Time.


But, as many as those who are animal lovers like me, I'm sure there are many who don't care for them as well - who even result to bullying. This doesn't just apply to animals but even to people. You may know someone who gets bullied or maybe even the one doing the bullying. Wouldn't you want a place for them to learn about compassion? To have a safe haven? So when I read about Ian Somerhalder's Foundation wanting to open an Animal Sanctuary, I wanted to help. And I was happy to. Although I can only donate a small amount, I hope it could help make the sanctuary a reality. It may not be in our country, but things like this doesn't have to be happening in your backyard to help. Just knowing that someone cares enough to start something like this is really admiring in itself. So if you share the passion for this cause, please donate at their site. Or you can always help by letting other people know about the ISF plan. 

Read more about the sanctuary here: http://www.isfoundation.com/campaign/isf-animal-sanctuary

If you still want to learn more about Ian Somerhalder Foundation, here are helpful links:
Site: http://www.isfoundation.com/welcome
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IS_Foundation

P.S. I do not own the images in this post, I found them in google. If you are the owner and you would like it to be removed from here. Please feel free to leave a message.

But, hopefully it's not a problem...?


Bye for now~




You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe