MEMEBOX Unboxing Lucky#1

11:47 PM

At last! I was able to get my Memebox Lucky#1 from the post office last April 30. It was quite a long wait, almost a month or so from when I purchased it. I also have to pay for the handling fee from the Post office which was P50.

It came on a black Memebox official package and the actual box was even covered with bubble wraps to ensure that the products inside wouldn't be smashed during its' way here. Even then, you'll see in the image below that the box had a dent at the side despite the care that the Memebox people put into making the products safe from damage as much as possible.

with bubble wraps =3

Check out the dent. But nothing major. So all good.

I got the Luckybox #1 , here's the products on their original position. So tidy and organized.


Outside the box.
I was actually happy with the products included because they were mostly skin care products. I even got an acne facial wash which is always useful (provided that it works, of course). Here's a closer look on each one of them (not that there's much difference than showing them in a group pic, but let's just vouch them as useful. xD).






I'm looking forward to use the acne wash, but I still need to finish up 3 tubes at the moment so it would take a while before I can give a decent review for that. Just a thought, has anyone used the 28 Remedy - Acne Pore Deep Cleanser? How did it fare?

Another one that I'm excited to try is the Nuganic Pore Control Essence and Dreams Come True - Bounce Cheese Cream (which was a favorite from amongst the Membox buyers). I still have to research on that because I have an oily - combination skin which might not pair up well with the cream.

I might give the IOPE and Lifting Mask to my Mom. ^^

I'm also thinking of selling the the Glory Vegan Nail Laquer and the Too Cool for School Gel Mist. So do drop me a message if you're interested!

Will be giving more information about these products soon!

All in all, I'm happy with what I got since this is also my first Memebox purchase. Still weighing if I should buy the Oil Control Box. Did anyone of you got that? Anyone willing to show me a sneak peak of what's inside? xD

Til' my next! See you~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi. What shipping method did you used? Standard or express? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe