CAFE: St. Marc Cafe at SM North Edsa

8:38 PM



St . Marc Cafe, brought by Ben Chan from Japan, is a Japanese Dessert Cafe best known for their signature chocolate croissant, Choco Cro. If you're from the North, you'd be happy to know that their SM North Edsa branch is now open! The cafe is located at the main building, upper ground floor beside Maisen. 

I was too full to order the chocolate croissant so I went ahead and ordered their most simple shaved ice dessert, Kintoki Milk (P230), which consists of a scoop of azuki beans (anko - sweet bean paste) , condensed milk and vanilla ice cream. I would normally opt for the coffee, matcha, chocolate variants (Yes, I love my caffeine! Haha), but I wanted to let my mom try it out as well. End result for the 3 dessert spoon? 2 were left pristine clean because I finished the whole cup by myself! Not my fault since my mom took a while going to the grocery and my dad didn't like cold desserts.. = more for me! hahaha. 
It was a bit too sweet for me though, but for those that like their sugar and can't sleep at night because of caffeine, you might like this one. =] 

My dad tried their Cappuccino, and loved it. So do I (I took a sip as well. =p). 

I'd love to try their Matcha Latte and Choco Cro next time I visit. 

They also offer savory pastries, rice meals, and pastas.


The ambiance of the place is really nice, they have these cute little teacup lights, but the main selling point was their display case. Everything looked awfully good and sweet and you can't stop staring at them! I even had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to order because everything just looked so good. =D



Price is a bit pricey, but not surprising as they are being sold as a specialty cafe indulgence. You can always share an order with a friend or loved one..or better yet, buy 2 and try both! xD

Have you tried their desserts and pastries? Which ones are your favorites? Can't ignore some recommended flavors~ =3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe