WORKSHOP: CBTL Sessions

11:59 AM

Are you a coffee lover? A tea lover? I love them both! That's why when my friend shared this with me, I didn't hesitate to sign up.


Last Nov. 27, I attended CBTL Sessions at their Trinoma Branch. It was their first coffee and tea workshop and I was glad I was able to get a spot despite being on the waitlist.

The event was from 2pm-5pm. I came in around 2:20pm, they were giving free coffee and a paper bag of goodies. We were asked to wait for the others and by 3, the event started.

First part of the workshop was an introduction of coffee and tea, second part was showing how to use their coffee machine.

It was fun trying out their different coffee and tea flavors. They showed us how to make an espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte, chai tea latte, and green tea latte. At the end of the session we were asked to make our own concoction and have it judge by their panels. Sadly, I wasn't able to have my coffee up for judging because I was a bit shy (one trait I should work on this year =p - then again, I did go to this event by myself so that's something? Haha.) Anyway, here is a photo of the drinks that the other attendees made.

From CBTL Facebook Page



Above was the machine that we used. You'd also be happy to know that each capsule contains actual tea leaves and crushed coffee beans. I tried making a cat - turned - bunny for my drink. I hoped that the taste was cute as the design but it was...not. Hahahaha.

And here's their video shoot for the event.
https://www.facebook.com/coffeebeanphilippines/videos/10153861974792094/?theater

It was a great experience!

CBTL Philippines - Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe