REVIEW: Garnier Pure Active Facial Scrub

12:43 AM

I'm happy to share that this product worked for me, well the first few months (really not liking this immunity thing my skin is doing with products -_-). BUT. What's important is that it worked and I did get a second tube which is always a good thing despite my ever changing facial wash buys.



What I liked:
• It helped with my acnes, keeping them at bay. Can't do anything with the monthly breakouts, but it dries them out eventually.
• Scent was ok, didn't smell anything too musky. Just your normal facial scrub smell. If that makes sense xD
• Price is just right, ranging from Php70-80 for the 50ml tube.

What I didn't like:
• Nothing at the moment. 

Thoughts:
I was surprised with this product because I never took notice of it before. I don't know why, but the "Garnier" product name doesn't scream "buy me now!" like others do. And I've tried some of their other products that didn't work for me. What caught my attention was the package of this specific line. Although a bit techie-looking, the "Visibly fights 6 signs of acne" was the selling line for me. It was affordable, so what the heck - I tried it. And now, I have another product that I can return to when my current facial wash just stopped working on me. 



please check ingredients. 
I usually look for "Glycerin" or "salicylic acid" on the ingredients when I buy facial wash, because I notice that it helps with my acne. Don't take my word for it since I'm no expert with scientific terms/ingredients like these. This is just from my observation and experience ^^.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe