REVIEW: Nature Republic Purple Honey Foam Cleanser

10:32 PM


This was my very first purchase with Nature Republic, it's been a while since I last used this. I found it among other pictures of products that I have yet to review so I decided to write a short one about my experience with this cleanser.




I remember asking the saleslady of the branch store what would be her recommended facial wash for oily skin and she offered me this. I remember as well that she said something about it being a good cleanser for acne-prone skin.


This has a light, flowery scent - almost close to lavander. I liked the smooth texture and the pearly, light purple look of it. It foams well and glides smoothly on your skin. I found this too mild for me and I didn't see any changes on my skin after a month of usage. It did leave my skin soft and removed those excess oil, but after a few hours I had to blot my face of oily again.

This would probably be good for people with normal skin. I might go and try a different facial cleanser from Nature Republic when I visit their store again. I'm thinking about getting their Aloe Vera facial wash. Have you guys tried it? How is/was it?

Have you tried this cleanser? What was your experience with it?

---

There's 8 more days to go for my 1st Anniversary Giveaway, do check it out and join! =]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe