REVIEW: Strip It! Hair Removal Sugaring

9:55 PM

If you always worry of underarm hair and having to go to the waxing salon every now and then, this product is a nice alternative. Not only is it affordable, it's also easy to use. Now you can easily remove your underarm hair or other unwanted hairs in your body at the comfort of your home. That being said, it can be quite messy.




I've been looking around for a cold wax way before. I bought one that didn't work, so I was skeptical at first if I was going to buy this or not. But since it's not that expensive (P150 the one I bought before was at P1,000! ), there's nothing to lose - that was my mindset when I bought this. And I'm so happy I did!

Buying the 100g tub, you get a re-usable wooden stick and a few white cloth to use for stripping.


The texture reminds me of a thickened honey. And they probably used brown sugar based on this color. If I remembered it right, I think they also have one with cocoa.

First when using this, start with washing your underarm area to remove oil and dirt. Pat dry to make sure that the product would stick to your skin. Using the wooden stick, get a little amount. Just about half of your pointer finger or more, it depends on how much you need, really. I do this twice for an underarm or three if necessary. Divide the area that you want to remove hair and start from there. Spread it towards the hair growth and place the piece of cloth. Rub gently for few seconds, don't let it stay to long or it will be hard to remove because it gets sticky fast. Lift the edge of the cloth and quickly strip it off away from your hair growth. Then apply again for the other part.

As seen in the picture below, it works quite well. Of course there will still be few hairs that will remain especially the little ones; you can use tweezers for those.


This is not as thorough as the cold wax in Laybare (where I used to go for underarm waxing), but is a good fix and a good product to have at home, especially if you don't have time to go to the wax salon.

It says on the direction paper that the cloth is washable, I haven't tried it yet, I usually just cut a small lengthwise piece from the roll then use that and throw it away after using.

If you are looking for a natural cold wax, I really recommend this. It's hard to use at first when you're still unsure on how to work with the wax but you'll eventually get the hang of it. Of course, the stickiness will always be a hassling part of the process.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. one of the best laser hair removal centers for laser hair removal in gurgaon. For those in search of the best and effective hair transplant in Delhi, this is the right place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE THIS COLD SUGAR WAX SO MUCH! :) I've tried different cold sugar wax, but this strip it is definitely the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's good that it works and affordable at the same time. =]

      Delete
  3. hi, where did you bought this? does this include ung paper?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe