REVIEW: Zenutrients Moringa Anti-Acne Cream

11:13 PM

Have you ever tried using the juice of Malunggay(Moringa) leaves for your face? I learned about this through a fellow concessionaire when I joined a convention event. She told me that the juice of the malunggay leaves worked on her acnes better than other store bought products. And since we have a plant outside our house, I tried it and I've been doing it for the last few weeks. Although I can't do it every single day, other people had said that it works on my skin. So I was happy when I saw this Moringa Anti-Acne Cream in Zenutrients' Kiosk. It's juice works, so why not a cream version?


I got this at their Lucky Chinatown branch. I was looking for an aloe vera products, but chanced upon this.
I've been using this for 3 days now.



I can't, for the love of me, remember what it smells like. I know it's a scent that I've encountered before, but I just can't seem to remember what exactly it is. My cousins, on the other hand, said it smells like, "chicken curry". o_o haha. It's not the most refined smell that you would want to put on your face, but what the hell. If it works, scent is the last thing you'd worry about. Of course, I wouldn't recommend you to use this when you leave the house. Use it in the evening before you go to sleep so you'll be the only one to smell it. ^^;

The texture is light and is easily spread. It doesn't dry up fast (or maybe I don't notice it because I'm already half asleep xD). You'd only need a little of the product. It does say on the cover to use a clean cotton buds, so it really is used as a spot treatment. But really, I think using my fingers is alright and it depends on the severity of your acne. If it's just one or two, go ahead with the buds. If you feel like a part of your face is gonna clam up with acne (this happens when it's the time of the month for me), I go with my fingers. Clean, of course.

This is my first time to post a before-and-after acne pic. So please excuse my spot heavy face ^^;. Most of them are marks left from my old acne. I've circled the healed acne blue and new acne, orange.


As you can see, some of them lightened up. The small ones actually dried overnight. The spot seen above the blue circles are post acne spots or scars. I'm not really sure if they're scars, maybe some but not all. Hopefully it does clear and heal up after a while. I'll continue to use this on my active acne to see how it works long-term and I'll update you guys. =]

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Acne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! check out leskinne anti-acne/pimple set, its really effective leskinne skin care products which are dermatologically tested check out the products! These are also sold in New Zealand, check out the link http://www.leskinne.com/ and like Leskinne Philippines and like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-skinne-Philippines/328715180608974?ref=hl for promos and deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This anti acne cream is really perfect for sensitive and blemish-prone. Please use it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe