CAUSE: A Pair of Happiness

2:06 PM


This post would be a different category than my usual ones, I was contacted by the Insan group regarding their #apairofhappiness fundraising project and they were hoping to spread this campaign.

Insan Group is a 'non profit organisation trying to get funds for 10,000 Anatolian Children who are in need of pair of shoes for the coming winter'.

I didn't know where Anatolia was located in the globe so upon checking, I learned that it is the land in the Asian part of modern Turkey.

The projected time for the fundraising is for 4 months and there are 3 months and 25 days remaining as of today. A pair would be given to a child for every $15 donation. If you have the means and can donate or know of someone who might be interested to support this campaign, please forward them to their site.

To know more about the campaign, you can check their video here.

You may also use this image below to share them on your social media accounts.


*both images are from the Insan Group (insaninternational.org) site. I do not claim them as my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe