Make-up day with Mary Ann of Peppermint Crinkles!

6:22 PM

If you've read my previous posts, I'm not one to know a lot about make-ups as I really don't put on that much. I'm more of a skin care person because I want to try to look for products that could work on my never-ending battle with acne and the scars they leave behind. Make-up for me is using loose powder and a tinted lip balm, sometimes filling in eyebrows and more seldom, using an eyeliner. Of course when asked if I wanted to try out a make-up session with a friend's sister, I didn't hesitate to spend the day with great company of friends and a bit of self-pampering.

Here's a before and after look of her make-up on me.


First panel is my bare look after washing my face and putting on toner.

Next thing that she asked of me was to put on my moisturizer. Good thing she brought her day cream moisturizer because mine just expired a week ago and wasn't able to buy a new one yet. It was my first time trying on an Olay product and was happy to find that it didn't have any bad reaction to my face.

After the moisturizer, she spread on Maybelline Pore Eraser which was silicone-based primer with a gel-like formula. This reminded me of my Benefit Porefessional review - cheaper version minus the light beige that Benefit has.

Next were the concealers, foundation, and the rest where I got lost already. What was nice was that she was able to conceal most of my acne scars and was able to make that glowy effect which made my skin look a bit brighter. My oily face though proved to be a challenge.

There were 3 of us that she made up but I haven't asked for their permission to post their photos yet so I won't be putting them up without asking first.

A sneak peak of her products and tools, but definitely not her full arsenal.

She has a Youtube channel that you can check out - videos of makeup tutorial and product reviews are there. You can also visit her portfolio here. She continuously practices her make-up passion and will soon be learning hair designs as well.


Her Facebook Page is up! Make-up by Mary Ann




Photos courtesy of Christopher Chan

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your new profile shot sa sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. \o/ hehe dito talaga nauna =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe