REVIEW: Benefit Porefessional

12:16 PM

See those big pores, small bumps, and fine lines running around your face? Don't you just wish to magically make them smaller and if possible, disappear all together? Benefit Porefessional might just be what you need!

Let's be real, there are those who are awesomely favored with great DNA that they don't have any skin problems at all. As in nada, zero, ZILCH. Bitter much? Haha. And then there are the "normal" ones (us) who have these physical flaws that we just hope and wish to minimize a little. If you're with me with the hoping, read on. =]


Product: Benefit Porefessional
Price: Php1,600

What I like about this product is that it does what it says on the label and minimize the appearance of pores. It has a light, silky texture that smooths out blemishes on your face and doesn't leave you feeling oily. You can use it before or after putting on make-up. It is really flexible because you can dab this on your clean face first then put on make-up and when pores are starting to show again (mostly t-zone area for oily people) you can dab on a little again. It doesn't mess up your look, rather helps it. This product also didn't break me out which is always a plus for me. 

It is beige in color and a little squirt of the product works enough. I was able to buy this at Supersale Bazaar last year but I'm sure that their shop carry this as well. 

The only thing that I will think twice before buying this again is the price. Although this small tube can go a long way, it's still a bit pricey for me. Also, I don't go out often as I'm a freelancer and in turn do not need to put make-up on every day. But if you do and if you are looking for a good pore minimizing product and price is not an issue, I recommend this. =]


To read more about this product, visit Benefit site.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe