One Rainy Day

10:29 PM

So it was raining all day today, weather was gloomy and I just can't seem to do anything remotely productive. While I was cleaning up some stuff, I found some make-up that was given to me as a gift and had rarely used it as I really don't use make-up whenever I leave home. A good pat of powder and a dash of lip balm if I need it. But what the heck, I was bored and needed to do something so..xD



Left image is my bare face and messy house hair. Right pics as you can see, made me looked quite put-together. (Put-together = less shiny. lol!)

Other than the powder and tinted lip balm, I used eye shadow and blush, also filled in my eyebrow. But eyebrows are challenging for me since I always have this feeling of removing too much that I might end up having two straight lines for eyebrows. o\_/o

Obviously there's not much difference with my bare face and the one with make up, still a newbie when it comes to this. xD

I always thought and still think that it's better to use little makeup and just be comfortable with your own skin. I know it can be hard at times, especially to us who are having a long battle with acne and other skin problems. I also wish that make-up could help clear our face forever, but that's asking too much of a miracle to happen xD. Of course there's nothing wrong with wearing makeup to help with your confidence, just remember not to hide behind it. Because in the end of the day, the people who accept you as you are now doesn't care about make-ups but the person wearing it - you.

Don't go all literal on this though to the point of not caring what you look like. Just be presentable enough ^^

Sorry if this post is a bit of a clutter. It's where my brain is at right now. xD

To cap things off, here's the outcome of me being bored.




Make-up used:
• Natural Rice Powder - Php300+ @ Beauty Bar
• Body Shop Blush (this is the 2 way ver. I think. You can also use it as an eyeshadow) - gift
• Dior Eye Shadow - gift
• Maybelline's Baby Lips - Php70+ @ Watsons


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe