Collecticon 2013

1:22 AM

*Changes on date: Collecticon 2013 will be held on Sept. 20-21
Just a quick update regarding the Collecticon 2013 - despite the changes, "The Clan" booth will still be there. You can find us at Booth #3 =]


A few items we'll be selling are old coins, old paper money, toys, magnets, figurines, accessories, old comics, old magazines, collectible cards - so random, I know. xD

Please excuse my lo-res pic. Took  it using my phone cam without sufficient lighting. ><

If you're going, do drop by and check out our items in case you find something interesting. See you!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. would you like to sell me some of your coin collection?
    a friend of mine says you have a japanese coin.
    here's my number 09166727557.
    send me your reply.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe