October Buys

1:18 AM

Been busy these couple of weeks - my excuse for not being able to post anything at all. In compensation, I'm posting a small picture of what I bought this morning when I was looking for a facial wash.


I just finished using up my Garnier Light Complete so I tried looking for another facial wash to try. I was thinking of getting Celeteque Oil Control, but adding the price of that together with the sun care, I decided to buy it another time. ^^

Reasons why these were the ones I took from the shelves: 
Celeteque Sun Care - needed a sunscreen that I could use on a daily basis. I've used Celeteque facial wash before and it actually worked well on me so I opted for this rather than the Neutrogena, just because I haven't tried any Neutrogena products yet.
Garnier Oil Control - was happy with Pure Active, ok with Light Complete (review soon), wanted to try this if it works just as well as the Pure Active.
iWhite Moisturizer & Facial Wash - looking for good moisturizer and just for the simple reason that the packaging is cute. xD

I'll write up a review on each of them soon!

If you've tried one of these, would love to hear about your experience with them. =]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe