November Buys

12:37 AM

I know, I know. I still have a whole list of October buys that I'm not done with reviewing as of yet. Haha these just adds to my list.


Last Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, a friend invited me to a sneak peek of Inglot for their opening launch at Glorietta 5. They were offering 10% to the first 100 people to register to their site and the registered people are the only ones who can come in and avail the discount on that day.

While waiting for her in our meet-up place, I went to the grocery just to browse around and stumbled upon another iWhite products. And come on! Look at those packaging. They're practically begging you to try them out - provided that you like the cute designs on their new packaging ^^;

They were selling these sample pack for set of 3. I was looking for a separated one but sadly I think that's their new marketing strategy. No worries though for me as I'm thinking of giving it out as one of the raffle products (someday soon!) that I could share with you guys. Especially as I've tried the nose pack and I liked it.

When we got to Glorietta we went straight to Inglot's store. (Event pictures to be added soon). One of the product I bought from them is the Nail Polish Corrector. It's every girl's best friend when you accidentally polished the outsides of your nail. It really works well on skin.

The last item I bought for the day was Strip It! Hair Removal Sugaring. I like natural and home-made products that work and since I've been looking for a ready-to-use wax, this is a good find. 

I'll be posting some reviews for the next couple of days and hopefully I could cover all of these by then. So feel free to follow be at GFC and Bloglovin' for updates.

Stay tuned! =]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe