REVIEW: iWhite Nose Pack

10:45 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I've bought a few iWhite products last month and here's one of their skin care product that I liked. I have oily and acne-prone skin so having whiteheads and blackheads is no question. Another product that I liked which help with my skin problems is Acbegone Mask. But I'll be telling you guys about the iWhite Nose Pack for now.



I only noticed iWhite products last month, mostly because of its cute packaging. They're just too adorable not to notice. And being that it's a Korean brand, I'm sure alot of you guys will be interested with it. =] 


iWhite Nose Pack has 3 active ingredients as stated in their package. 

Please have a look at the sites where I've got their information as I'm no professional when it some to ingredients.

Panax Ginseng Root Extract: 
"Ginseng root extract is used in skin care products because it contains many substances and vitamins that maintain elasticity, vitality, and regeneration capacity of our skin cells. - See more at: rg-cell

Mulberry Root Extract:
"Has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties. Can be combined with other skin lighteners such as skinwhite BLE, licorice extract, kojic acid, skinwhite msh, and alpha-arbutin." - read more

Aloe Vera: Here's a site that has a list of skin benefits when using aloe vera - read


As seen from the photo above, the nose pack is white in color. The consistency is a little bit thick but it can be spread quite easily. It actually reminds me of Elmer's glue, but it dries out white and not clear. It has a faint smell but goes away just as quickly so you won't notice it too much. Although, the fume from the product hurts my eyes when applying this, so try to close your eyes once in a while. 

Start off with a clean face, I use this at night after washing my face and drying it off. I spread the product generously because it will be hard to peel off when you only apply a thin layer so it's better to have it just enough to cover your skin color. 


Please excuse my scary looking pic, but this is how it looks when spread out on your nose. Be sure to let it dry thoroughly before peeling off. It usually takes 10-15 min. 


Here it is when peeled off. You can see the tiny blackheads and whiteheads sticking to the nose pack (includes the tiny facial hairs in my case), which is precisely what it said the product would do so I can say that it works quite well considering the price.

You will feel a bit of tightness on your nose when you remove the pack but it's nothing too uncomfortable. What I like about this product is that I can see that my nose is cleaner after using this nose pack. Excess oil was also removed and it made my skin feel soft and the no-rinse property of the nose pack is an added bonus.

This sample pack can last you 3 times, which is good for a week. So if you're looking for a good and affordable nose pack, try this out!

You can easily find iWhite products in:
- Watsons
- Mercury Drug
- SM Hypermarket
- Robinsons Dept. Store & Supermarket
- Sta. Lucia East Supermarket & Dept. Store
- Ever Gotesco Supermarkets & Centers
- Shopwise
- Waltermart
- Puregold
- Gaisano Supermarket
- Rose Pharmacy
- Super8

Check out their Facebook page as well for updates.

I got this for Php56 (3pcs.)

Recommend? Yep! Once you get past the sting from the fume, it actually works well.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've used similar nose packs to this before, and it was super painful to remove! I think it might just have been a bad brand though>_< Thank you for your review, it's restored my face in nose packs haha^^

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? If you do come leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back! ^-^

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know the feeling, it always seem so painful to remove these types of pack. But once you get used to it, it almost seem so normal.

      Thanks for the comment and for the invite to follow each other. =]

      Delete
  2. This one also, the black nose pack of iWhite, I buy that because it has free moisturizer ! haha Who does not want anything that's free right ? :). but yea.. defintely amazing after peeling it off. hndi dn xa masakit. The moment na natutuyo na sya sa nose, it gets tighter and tighter.. but yep! i love it ! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they have a black version of this. Will definitely look for that! Haha. Thanks sa pag share~

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe