December Buys

6:31 PM

Since it's Christmas season, I was looking around for some gifts for friends. I have this group of friends that are quite kikay so I went to one of my favorite beauty store. Can you guess? Ha it's quite given, Beauty Bar! ^^

I know I'm not one to buy too expensive beauty products but sometimes there are good affordable finds in Beauty Bar and since I'm almost out of my Rice Powder, that's another excuse for me to check their store.

Here's my haul, Palladio Rice Powder, Yadah Anti Trouble Spot, and these cute little bottles of nail polish. The Burt's Bees Hand Salve was a free gift given from my purchase. So, yay! xD


I've been using Palladio Rice Powder for a few years now and I haven't found any substitute at the moment. But since it works for me and the price is good, no pressure.

Next thing I bought was the Yadah Anti Trouble Spot. I was more familiar with their cosmetic line that this was a nice surprise. I was having a breakout and was looking for a nice acne treatment and was happy to find this. It was their last stock so I thought, why not? I'm currently using it right now and will post a review on it soon.

Then of course, these nail polish cuties. Sadly they didn't have any more available colors but good thing was that I was able to choose which color would be better on my friends =]

And last but not the least, Burt's Bees Hand Salve - I'm thinking of giving this as one of my soon-to-happen-hopefully giveaway on January for my blog's first year anniversary. Hopefully I can get few more products added and a number of people to join the raffle. Looking forward to it! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe