REVIEW: Too Cool For School Milk Tint - Orange

11:36 PM

There's this new Korean Cosmetic store in our local mall named, Too Cool For School. And just as unique as their name is, so is their store design concept. At first glance you wouldn't think of it as a cosmetic store rather an art or school science equipment store.

I haven't bought any of their product on my own yet, and was happy to receive this as a gift from a friend. =]



I'm really glad that I get to try this out. There have been two lip tints that I've tried before and both felt tingly and itchy on my lips. At first I thought I would have the same experience with this lip tint but I'm happy that that was not the case. 

They said that this was a "healthy" lip tint because of its milk properties, so maybe because of the different ingredients on it, I didn't feel any itchiness. 

I also liked the color because it looked quite natural on my skin tone. 


I took this photo with flash to show the color difference on my lips. I look quite ghost-like honestly. Haha.

The color lasted about 2 hours or so, you can try to apply a no-tint lip balm which might help to make it last longer. Or just feel free to dab it again when needed. 

I'm happy with this product and would love to try Too Cool For School's other product line soon!

Too Cool For School Philippines Store Locations:
1. SM MOA- Level 2, Entertainment Mall, South Wing
2. SM North Edsa-Level 2, Main Building

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe