REVIEW: Inglot Nail Polish Corrector

12:07 AM

If you remember my post regarding Inglot's sneak peek last November, I posted the first purchase I made from their store. The only item that I was able to buy was this.




Inglot's Nail Polish Corrector. Now, you might think why I didn't took the chance to buy from their colorful array of eye shadows (as shown below). It's just that I think it would be a waste for me because, at the moment, I don't use eye shadow as often or even regularly.


Anyway, on with the corrector.


Inside the box, you will get this marker type pen and two new tips in case you need to change the one you're using. It glides and is easy to use, you just use it like an eraser and remove the nail polish that touched your skin. It doesn't itch and has no distinctive smell like acetone. And as long as you keep the cover closed up tight, drying should not be an issue. Below are before and after photos. I tried it on light and dark colored nail polish to show that it works well on both shade.



If you're having a hard time cleaning those "misses" or "extras", this would be a good and fast alternative compared to trying to clean them out using cotton buds and nail polish removers.

This works well on skin but barely removes the one on your nail, so stick to acetone or other nail polish remover if you have no problems with messy paint work ^^;

Regular price is at P445

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe