REVIEW: Garnier Light Complete

11:45 PM

I bought this a month ago after my skin got immune to Garnier Pure Active Scrub. The reason why I bought this was because of the "lemon essence" and the perks that come with the said ingredient. But other than that, my acne wasn't acting up on me during the time so I thought of looking for a facial wash that could help with the lightening of my acne marks.


As oppose to the Garnier Pure Active Scrub, Light Complete has a smooth texture that is really gentle on the skin. Because of the foam like characteristic that it has, it doesn't clean my face as thoroughly as I hoped it would. I tested this by using my toner afterwards, and my toner still picked up some dirt/powder make up. I recommend using this in the morning where you just want to strip off some of the oil on your face. Although it is lacking on the "cleansing" part, it does brighten out my skin after using.

I probably used this for 2 months, a little pea size would be enough for it to foam. This is quite good for people with oily face because a good lather means it removes a good deal of oil from your face compared to the gel type facial washes which works better for dry skin.

This was an ok product, but a bit too mild for me. If you're looking for a light facial wash that brightens your face and have no qualms with acne, try this out. =]


What the product is like:
• Pearl in color
• Smooth texture
• Smells lemony

What I like:
• Lemon (Vit. C = antibacterial) being an active ingredient
• Brightens my face after use
• Helps control oil
• Lathers well

What I didn't like:
• A bit mild for me as a cleansing wash

Repurchase?: No, reason being that I need a stronger facial wash that could help clean my face better and helps with my acne problem.

I'm using Garnier Oil Control as of the moment, will post a review on that soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe