REVIEW: Celeteque Sun Care - Matte Moisturizer

11:38 PM

Living in a tropical country can be really hard sometimes especially when the sun is too hot it almost literally burns your skin. That's why most dermatologists would tell you it's best to wear sun screen, not only when you're outdoors, but also when you're indoors. I'm really not a fan of sunblock/sunscreen, reason being that it could make you feel too oily and heavy at some point of the day. Not only that, but you have to live with the "sunblock-ish" smell and the ever present white cast.

I don't try to bother myself with wearing sunblock but for some reason I found myself purchasing one. Probably because of the "Matte Moisturizer" written on the label. I'm quite gullible, don't you think? Haha. Anyway, I thought I could use a moisturizer for the day and the sunblock which has a matte factor would be an added bonus. Happy to know this worked well on me. =]

Celeteque is one of the known brands that you can easily find in stores. I tried their facial wash before and it  was a good alternative for Cetaphil if you want to try something different and is water-based so it would be good for people with oily skin.

I like that their products are non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic, although bear in mind that these might not work for other skins. So do check if you get breakouts with these or not.




What I like about this product is that it doesn't get too sticky and wet compared to others. The sunscreen smell is there but it eventually wears off. It can be a bit white-ish on the first application but just gradually massage it on your face and it will blend (it did on my skin, I'm light skinned so that could also be a factor ^^;).

Here's a photo below where I tried it on my hands to show you guys what it looks like when applied. Lower left pic was taken without flash and lower right with flash.


It doesn't have the heavy feeling so no problem with that. It might be a little bit sticky at first, just top it off with  a loose powder or press powder. I use loose powder and it didn't turned cakey, a bit of oil would show after few hours but nothing a dab of tissue can't do. 

If you're looking for a nice sunblock, do try this out and hopefully you'd like it as well! =]


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Is this sunblock applicable for the body as well?? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I use this for body as well (neck, top shoulders), but not on my whole body because it's a bit on the thick side. Also, it may take awhile to blend the whiteness into the skin, depending on your skin color.

      Delete
  2. Is this sunblock applicable for the body as well?? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I use this for body as well (neck, top shoulders), but not on my whole body because it's a bit on the thick side. Also, it may take awhile to blend the whiteness into the skin, depending on your skin color.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe