REVIEW: Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Spot Solution

10:04 PM

This is quite a late post since I had already finished using this last few months ago. I didn't get the chance to come around and write this before, but seeing this in my album of  "reviews-to-write"(not an existing folder, mind you xD), I decided to review this now. Albeit this will be short.


This is one of my few purchases at Tony Moly when it first open at SM North. I was looking for a pimple treatment during the time and the saleslady offered me this.



As you can see, the packaging is on the minimalist side. I actually liked the silver roller-ball tip, but others find it annoying. To get the serum on the tip, just press the silver button on the bottom. Just mind how you press it because pressing it too hard will give you a big mess. Try pushing half-way so that only a little of the solution will come out. Once you see the translucent solution, just roll it along your face. It really gives a cool feeling because of the silver roller-ball which I like especially when my pimples are itchy and inflamed.

The texture is light and it is easily absorbed by the skin. It doesn't leave any sticky feeling which is always a good thing for me and for people with oily skin. What I also liked about this is that you can use it in the morning and evening. You can also apply make-up after but just be sure to let it dry first. I don't remember the scent but  think it's quite a subtle, almost not there smell for me not to remember, so you wouldn't have to worry on that account.

Although, as much as I wanted for this to work well, it was just ok. It did dry small pimples, but it took quite a while. Also, the solution inside the pen wouldn't last you long. I think I was able to finish this off after a month. But considering it's healing time and the amount of product you get - it's not enough. If you don't have too much pimple, this would be an ok product. It would also last you longer compared to when I was using it because I used it almost on my whole face which defeats the purpose of "spot" solution. ^^;

Have you tried the other Dr. Tony AC line products? How did it go for you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe