REVIEW: Etude Happy Tea Time Aloe Tea Cleansing Foam

3:27 PM

After finishing up my Garnier Pure Active Facial Scrub, I was looking for something light and mild that wouldn't break me out and that's good for oily skin. Since I haven't tried Etude's cleansing foam before, I tried looking. They have different cleansing foams, from what I remember, there's one for lightening which has a lemon extract and the other is green tea. Since I've tried St. Ive's Green Tea Facial Wash before, I didn't take that and instead opted for this Aloe Tea. The sales lady said this was what they offer people with oily skin so why not, right?



This was affordable with a price tag of P148 you already get a big tube of 150ml.

Here's the back side with the Korean and Chinese description that I wish I could read. But for the purpose of those who can, hopefully this can be read on your side despite it being a bit blurry.


 Here's the English description, direction, and ingredients.


What I like about this product was that it didn't break me out, except during my time of month that I can't do anything about because of it being a hormonal thing. It cleanses gently and removes oil and dirt. I don't use heavy makeup so this was ok for me. As for others who do, you might need to use a makeup remover first. Or you can use a toner afterwards. I use Eskinol toner after washing my face at night to make sure I remove any makeup and dirt left if there is.


It has a thick consistency and trying to squeeze it out of it's tube can be a bit of a problem. But you'll only need a small amount and add a bit of water, it will foam well and will be enough to use for your face. If you want to bring a bit of this when travelling, I suggest you put it on a squeezable tube, not the type of sturdy container because you would probably have a hard time getting the product out. It has a light scent that's almost not there.

What I like:
• Mild, cleanses -removes dirt and oil without letting your skin feel dry
• Does not break me out
• Affordable and easy to find in Etude stores

What I didn't like:
• Hard to squeeze the tube, just a minor thing.

If you decided to try this out or have been using this, let us know how it went for you. =]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe