Marks&Spencer: The Floral Collection - Antiperspirant Roll-on

11:18 PM


I always try to combat my excessive perspiration, especially my underarm. I've tried a lot of brands as well, but so far Marks & Spencer's antiperspirant roll-on have been my companion for a few years now.

They have different scents and these 3 are the ones I've tried. Although it doesn't really leaves me dry all day long, I still prefer it to others because this does not give me bad odor when I use it.

I just wanted to post this in case others are wondering about it. The roll-on lasts me a long time so the P200+ range is affordable enough for me. Just remember to check each for their expiration date, they usually have two tags, one for the price and the other for the best before date.

I'm currently using the China Blue and I like the light scent of it, I'm thinking of trying Snoe's Under Armed Forces Deo Spray. Have you tried that? How did it went for you?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe