Snoe Beauty Bar and Poudre

12:46 PM


I was at the mall yesterday and was looking around for some good loose powder. If you have read my previous post about loose powder you'd know that I loved Palladio's Rice Powder and would've bought it again if only it were available at the mall where I went to. But sadly it isn't so I had to check if I could try something different.

I went to different beauty stores, like Etude, too cool for school, and those that were in the department store - what caught my attention were BYS and PAC. But before that, I went to Snoe's stall and checked out their products.

These was my second visit to their store, first one I bought from them was the Awesome Poresome Clarifying Tonic which I'm currently using and will be blogging about soon. In line with that, I decided to try their Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar and check if it will work well on me.

For the loose powder, I was looking at two different lines. This Poudre Extraordinaire and their HD loose powder. Compared to the HD powder, this has SPF and it has a bigger container than that of the HD and has a lower price tag. It's also their best selling loose powder according to the saleslady. I'm using it at the moment and will let you guys know what I think of it in a few days. =]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe