New Stuff to Review!

3:24 PM

I've been interested with natural products and remedies before, and having read about Eden's Paradise, I was excited to check their products out.

As what's written on their about page,
"Eden’s Paradise was born from an idea that began when the owner realized the effectiveness of ancient skincare remedies using natural ingredients sourced from nature.

We believe in nature’s power to create natural beauty."

I didn't think I should re-phrase or give my own twist on what their products are about because they were clean cut in explaining it themselves. No frilly words, just simple and straight to the point idea that they wanted to bring to the people.

Intros aside, these are the products I got from the mail a few weeks ago and I can't wait to share my thoughts and reviews about each of them!


I'm thinking of having my Mom try out the Escargot soap since I'm currently using the Raw African Black Soap. 

I'll update you guys after a week regarding my usage of the Raw African Black Soap. For now, have a look at their site and you might just be interested to try some of their products yourselves! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe