Grand Bazaar - Elements Tent, Centris, Q.C. Feb. 16-17

12:16 AM




I've been trying to join bazaars/conventions a few times now - I was able to join 3 conventions before and I'll be having my first bazaar this Feb. 16-17 at Centris. I don't know what to expect as I haven't been to the Centris mall, much less the Elements tent. I don't know the crowd or what they will be looking for in the bazaar, but hopefully everything's going to be ok. =]

Here's a preview of what I'll be selling in the bazaar.
2nd hand books. I love reading, but I need to let go of some of my old ones to give room for any new books I'd like to purchase. 

Brand new shoes - selling because it was bought as a gift but doesn't fit the receiver. Others are second hand but barely used. 

Same as the shoes, there are brand new items (H&M, F21) and clothes rarely used that others might like. 

PS3 Band Hero, PSP Final Fantasy Tactics and Blade Dancer from my brother's stack of games.

These are just few of the things I'll be selling, other items included are Korean CD's, collectible figurines and currency. 

Anyway, will update you about the bazaar. If you have the time, we'd be glad to see you there. I'm at booth #63 with Via's Accessories. Here's a floorplan and map to the bazaar.
See you there! =]

Like "The Clan" page at Facebook. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Partners

use 16772502 upon checkout for $5 discount
Beauty Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Subscribe